Saturday, April 19, 2008

We Are Being So Stupid

We are being so stupid! As noted we are seeing history repeat itself regarding the Olympic being held in Communist China, but with applicable technological advances. We are also seeing the repeat of the banana republic wars, beginning with the Moro rebellion in the Philippines after the Spanish-American war, up through the Boxer Rebellion in China, Pancho Villa on the Mexican border, and the U.S. occupation of Vera Cruz, Mexico, Nicaragua, and Haiti. To quote Maj Gen Smedley Butler, USMC: "I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."[19]
These operations established American authority and power in these regions while costing American lives. We are seeing the re run in the middle east, with technological advances. Look at history, the fighters our military encountered in these areas were very deadly in their respective areas but were no threat to the U.S. The terrorists in the middle east are similarly deadly in their areas. Ahmadinejad of Iran is not the Hitler of the 21st century, he is the Augusto Cesar Sandino of the 21st century. China will provide the Hitler with the technological advances, provided by U.S. businesses and bankers. We are writing our own obituary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.